Tuesday 5 May 2015

My first published story - The Power of Black and Blue

#the dress

Remember that annoying thing?

It emerged on social media and spread all over the internet to tv, radio, newspapers the whole shebang.

People saw a dress as black and blue, white and gold - The world was divided in shock!

My partner and I reported on what came after.

Have a read of my story here



It seems so distant now, like it happened an eternity ago. This is how these viral trends come and go between the visible and the forgotten.

The South African Salvation Army charity took this phenomenon and used it for a campaign against domestic violence.



They used the message, the bigger picture and what it meant to everyone to deliver their own issue.

It's an important examination of how organisations are using this style of 'piggypacking'.



Have a read and give me some feedback!
I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to share this with you.

I'm off to a start on my writing! More to come.

Mash it up
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment